Thomas Mayes Lewin is our founder! He opened our first store on Panton Street, London, in 1898 and moved to Jermyn Street in 1903. Since then, it took us almost 100 years to open 5 stores, but by 2011, we had over 100 in the UK.
Throughout the years we've supplied all and sundry with our shirts and service. We supplied the RAF and the British Army in the First World War and we've also supplied a number of sporting teams, both Nationally and at Club Level, including the English Cricket Team.
No one can predict the future, but we're hoping to continue to develop our product lines and services and keep selling for a long time to come.